Moras thepla, is a classic thepla recipe with Moras Bhaji.
Whole wheat flour-2 1/2 cups
Moras Bhaji- 1 cup, finely chopped leaves
Onion-1, finely chopped
ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Salt as per requirement
For the dough
- First, take the finely chopped vegetable in a wok.
- Add the onion and all other spices.
- Next, sprinkle in the besan and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, add in the wheat flour and using water little by little knead it into a dough. Give a final knead with some oil. Let it rest for a few minutes.
For the thepla:
- Divide the dough in small balls.
- Roll them out into uniform size. ( Remember, moras bhaji is a succulent so the leaves are thick and hence the theplas are bound to be slightly thick)
- Dry roast them on a non-stick tava with or without oil is a choice.
- Serve warm with coriander-mint chutney.