Scrambled eggs are super soft and melt in the mouth. Imagine that made with winter special green garlic and mushroom. The result is scrumptious and lip-smacking green garlic-mushroom scrambled eggs.
Scrambled eggs with Green Garlic- Mushroom
Eggs: 2, whole
Sliced Mushrooms:4-5, medium size
Green Garlic:4 tender stalks
Salt and Pepper
Coconut oil: 1 tsp
Whole wheat bread:2 slices
- Wash the green garlic properly. Chop it fine from tip to tip ( top to roots).
- Heat a pan. Pour the oil onto it. Add the mushrooms and saute them nicely on a low flame.
- Once they are half done, add in the finely chopped green garlic and saute it for a minute.
- Pour in whisked eggs and stir constantly till they cook nicely.
- As they are almost done sprinkle in salt and pepper.
- Toast the whole wheat bread nicely on the same pan in which the scrambled eggs are made.
- Put them on a plate and put the scrambled egg on top.
- This is great as breakfast and snacks.