Mango Popsicles, who doesn’t like mango popsicles especially when is scorching hot outside.
If you want to indulge in some fun activity, there is nothing better than making your own fruit popsicles. Also, if you have kids at your place involve them in the activity.
Popsicle making is a fun activity even for fussy eater or picky eaters and even special children. All you got to do is let them choose their favorite fruit. Wash it, clean it, mash it and make some chilled popsicles.
Mango Popsicles Recipes
Ripe Mango-1 large
Cardomon-1/2 tsp *optional
- Wash the mango well. Peel the skin.
- Cube it and place it in the mixer along with sugar*if required.
- Mash it by hand or Blend it to paste.
- Adjust the thickness using some water or milk or a combination of both.
- Add the cardamom and give it one last blend.
- Pour the puree in the popsicle molds/aluminum kulfi molds/paper cups.
- Place the popsicle lid/ stick in the center and let it freeze overnight.
- If your mango is sweet enough, you don’t need to add in extra sugar.
- You can add in a few fine cubes of mango to add in some texture after you blend it.
- Add in some chia seeds for variations.
Stay tuned for some more interesting varieties and feel free to share your recipes and summer activities.