Pan fried Asparagus is a delicious side dish or salad which can be made in less than 20 mins.Jump to Recipe
Since it was the first time I was trying Asparagus. I decided to go the simple way to understand the cooking, the cooking time, textural changes etc better. So using minimal ingredients I landed up making this simple Pan fried Asparagus.
As I mentioned in my earlier blog on Asparagus, the procedure to procure, clean and cook it is very simple. It all begins with getting the best ingredient. Rest all is easy cause there is barely any cleaning involved.
Do try out the recipe and let me know how it turns out.
Pan Fried Asparagus
- 80 gms Asparagus
- 2 tbsp Garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- Pink Salt
- Heat a pan well.
- Pour in the 2 tsp of coconut oil and grease the pan.
- Add in the finely chopped garlic and saute till they turn slightly brown.
- Then add in the asparagus. Saute for a few minutes (depending on how cooked you like them).
- Add in the sesame seeds and mix it with the asparagus well.
- Top it with salt and serve straight out of the pan