Who needs deep fried pakodas when you can make spicy & tasty high protein chicken kababs while it drizzles outside.
Boneless Chicken- 500 gms, medium pieces
Thick Curd- 3-4 tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbsp
Green Cardamom-2-3 pods
Red Chilli powder-3 Tsp
- Take the chicken pieces in a bowl and wash the pieces nicely.
- Grind the green chillies, ginger garlic paste and cardamom to paste.
- For the Marination-Whisk curds in a bowl, add in the besan, above-mentioned paste followed by the red chilli powder and garam masala. Finally, add the salt.
- Apply the marination to the chicken pieces and leave it for 30-45mins.
- Take a griller non-stick pan and using minimal oil roast the chicken.
Serve hot with a spicy dip like schezwan sauce or just eat it plain.