Banana Oats Pancakes are simple and healthy. They are the ideal Sunday breakfast and even good as a pre or post-workout meal or as a snack.
Pancakes are super easy and fun to make. If you like pancakes do try out chef Gaurav Bansal special “Ragi Fruit Pancake“
Healthy Banana Oats Pancakes:
- Bananas-2, ripe
- Eggs-2, whole
- Rolled Oats flour-1 cup
- Wheat flour-1/2 cup
- Milk/greek yoghurt-1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder-1 tsp
- Baking powder-1 tsp
- Organic honey-1tbsp
- Dark chocolate chips-handful
- Berries, fresh fruits, nuts are other options.
- Mash the ripe bananas with a fork in a bowl.
- Add in the eggs, milk/yogurt into the mashed bananas and whisk it.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla and mix it.
- Put the oats flour and wheat flour into the mix. Whisk it properly.
- Finally, add in the baking powder and mix it thoroughly. The pancake batter is ready.
- Heat a pan and put a few drops of oil. Pour the batter into a pancake.
- Let one side cook till its brown and then flip it over. Cook till done.
- Lastly, serve warm with honey, chocolate chips, berries, fresh fruits, etc.
- You can also blend the pancake batter in a food processor.
- You can eliminate the wheat flour and make it gluten-free. In case you are gluten intolerant.
Do try out these pancakes and let your creativity flow. Don’t forget to write back to me. I would love to read your experience and innovations.