Television and Youtube Appearances
- Conversation with Aditi Prabhu: By The Backpackchef Michael Swamy, 19 January 2019.
- Views on increased usage of antibiotics, growth hormone and other substances in poultry and its effect on health- TV 9, 2018
- Grilled, Episode 2 – Fox Life, 2017.
- Views on Introduction of healthy foods in school canteen- Jai Maharashtra channel, 2017.
- Nutrition talk on Weakness & fatigue with its symptoms & remedies– Jai Maharashtra,2017.
- Nutrition talk on summer foods to beat the heat waves-Jai Maharashtra, 2017.
- Nutrition talk on Importance of Vitamin D-Marathi news channel, 2014.
- Of Fish, Salads, Tughlaq & Ragda Pattice, The Economics Times, 23rd February 2019
- Towards Food Sustainability: The Journey of Change through a Climate Kaleidoscope, The Times of India- 25th January 2019
- Dragon Stalk Yam, The Hindu ( Chennai, Hyderabad, Telangana editions- 21st July 2018.
- Food Intolerances and Allergies, Life Positive Magazine (Hindi)-June 2014 edition.
- Expert Panelist at the India Food Forum, Hotel Renaissance, Andheri (Mumbai), February 2019.
- Expert Panelist at Towards Food Sustainability: The Journey of Change through a Climate Kaleidoscope, January 2019.
- Expert Panelist at the Hospitality Summit, BKC (Mumbai), 3rd October 2018.
I liked the wholistic approach adopted by Aditi in advising me , she had a very friendly and patient ear to all my problems and suggested diet and lifestyle changes to suite my routine which is already showing results. Not just reducing calories and weight but reducing stress, anxiety and improving sleep quality in my case will certainly achieve the weight loss target that we have set out for me. Thank you Aditi 🙏 looking forward to a longer association with you.
I have consulted Aditi for weight management. She suggested something which was in line with my lifestyle.
Visited for Weight Loss Diet Counseling Awesome experience. There is a friendly approach that is custom built to suit the situation. My perspective to eating food has changed completely. Practical tips do help and I really recommend others like me who are trying to lose weight!
I met her about a month ago. She is full of life and very talented. Best part is, she recommends according to the situation. I have started following healthy lifestyle and it has done wonders to me. Thank u Aditi. You are too good 👌💐👌💐👌💐
Experience with Ms Aditi Prabhu was awesome. She solved all my queries and session was satisfactory. She is very good by nature and her explanation and experience is good. So overall a nice experience with her. Consultation was good.