Mango Yogurt Popsicles are made with just 2 ingredients-yogurt and mangoes. They are the softer, creamier as compared to the plain old mango popsicles.
As mentioned in the last post on making Popsicles, they are a fun way to keep both children and adults busy during vacations. Plus, they also save you from unnecessary expenditure on frozen desserts, fizzy drinks and take care of health.
Mango Yogurt Popsicle Recipe:
Mango: 1 large
Plain/ Vanilla Yogurt:1/2 cup
- Wash the mangoes thoroughly.
- Peel them and cube them up.
- Place the cubes in the mixer along with the yogurt and blend it.
- Pour it in ice trays/ small cups/ popsicle mold and freeze it overnight. ( I’ve made them bite size. Just to ensure portion control)
- Add sugar only if needed.
- Add in fine cubes of mango or some other fruit that goes along with it for variation.
- Most important of all have fun making it and while having it.
- Happy Summers.