Egg Masala Bread is a simple, quick and delicious recipe that can be served at breakfast or at snack time. It is even good in lunch boxes.
Egg Masala Bread Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Whole wheat bread/ Multigrain Bread: 4 slices, cubed
Egg: 2 whole egg
Onion: 1 medium, finely chopped
Tomato: 1 medium, finely chopped
Green chilies:2, finely chopped
Pepper: as per taste
Salt: as per taste
Coriander: finely chopped
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add in the salt, pepper, chilies, and milk into the egg. Mix it thoroughly. ( * Add in herbs like oregano if you don’t like chili/pepper even that tastes great.
- Then add the onion and tomatoes to the mix.
- Finally, add in the cubed bread and leave it aside for few minutes till the bread soaks in the egg. ( Don’t let the bread stay in for long. It gets soggy and loses the texture that we need.)
- Heat a nonstick pan and coat it with oil. Pour on the bread-egg mix and let it fry till crisp.
- Serve it with the garnish of coriander.